Water. Waves. Crash into me.
Feel the rush. Make me breath.
Secrets. Secrets that I keep.
Make me smile. Make me free.
Jumping. Free falling into the abyss. 
Pour over me. Wipe away everything.
Dripping. Laughing. Epiphany.
Something I knew deep inside of me.
Adrenaline. Kicking through. Anger released into the blue. 
You liked me all this time. I know now that you lied. 
Push off of the rough bottom.
Light up at the top. Break the surface. Everything stops.
Game over, it's done. I know your secret and I won. 
Come back in, walk away. 
Leave my heart back in the bay.

5 comments:

  1. I like this one. Was there something that inspirred you?
    All the pics are beautiful. I liked most the one with the stars. (Yes, I am a romantic, can't you tell?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that one too.
    You see, I don't really know what I'm doing, I just start snapping away with my camera. Sometimes they turn out really well, other times not so much.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and to answer your question the water part was inspired by my weekend at the beach, and the secret part had to do with some things people have told me that made me realize the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I ever said how much I love this blog? One thing I've never understood--do you take all of the pictures that you post here? If so, I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christopher - Oh, why thank you. You're blog is very funny and thought provoking.
    No, unfortunately, I don't take most of the pics on here. I find them on various art sharing sites where people let others use their work.
    Although, I have taken a quite a few of the pics here, and plan on posting more of them.

    Sierra!
    Hi, thanks for following.
    And thanks for your compliment too.
    I really enjoyed writing that, although it's hard for me sometimes because my heart makes me feel like a hypocrite. But everything I wrote in there I've found to be true :)

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.