A funny quote from a funny book...

"What do you want for your birthday, Rose?"
"Nothing", I said.
"Now Rosy Pose, come out of those leaves, and don't be useless!" said Michael. "How can I give you nothing? Do you seriously expect me to buy nothing, wrap up nothing, stick a gift tag on nothing, send a card saying I really hope you like your nothing, and lie awake worrying that the nothing I got you was just the right color nothing that you always wanted? Have a heart!"
 _Caddy Ever After, Hilary McKay.

I don't know about you, but especially during the Holidays, I have been getting this answer a lot, and it drives me nuts!
I am going to be posting some random things today! I finally have a nice chunk of time, after days and days of parties (no offense to my friends and family who invited me to those, they were all lovely) but it is nice to just relax from time to time. It just doesn't seem right to chunk all the posts together, since I will be covering a vast amount of topics. LOL. I can be a drama queen. I also like speaking in a British accent, which I inherited from my dear Father. For this reason I consider myself multi-lingual (although I would still be considered multi-lingual, because I speak Spanish, French, some German, and BRITISH) But really, the Brit's (I am one of them) have a totally different way of speech. 
YOU SEE!! I did it again! I went off topic, here is the mark, and I went aaaaaaaaah
off the mark.  So, that is why, even if the posts are dated the same day, they will have diverse topics. LOL, Lets see what's next.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.