If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I have around 13,000,000 words on my computer.


West Virginia, last July.

I went through a bunch of thoughts on ways to change this blog, but decided in the end that the best thing I can do is to actually blog, and read other peoples blog. So no fancy updates right now. Although I'm going to commit to using more of my own pictures, instead of using pictures other people have taken. There are two reasons for this, number one is that I feel like I'm stealing, and number two is that I love blogs with pictures from people's actual lives.

Speaking of pictures, there are some very specific categories in the 1,000 plus photographs I've taken on my cell phone.



Outfit pictures. Still not sure why exactly, since I'm not one of those fashionable sort of girls. I pretty much just wear whatever makes me happy on any given day. Yet, I have quite the collection of these type of "Here, this is what I'm wearing today" pictures.




Food. Perhaps I have a little bit of an unhealthy obsession with salads in particular.
It's not that I'm the sort of person who tweets their food. It's more of this personal diary of all the pretty looking food I eat. Never claimed to be normal.


Drinks too, I guess. *sigh* This is a little sad.


Art. Mostly sketches I don't have time to scan into my computer.


Old pictures that I've taken pictures of.

Pictures with people. Lots of them. More than I could possibly post. Here is two of them.


Photographs that show what I'm up to in a moment of time.





So, there, you've had a glimpse of my life. It's so much easier documenting everything with pictures. I'd be really interested if any of you want to write a similar post, link it in the comments and I'll edit it into this post.

Happy Sunday Afternoon.






8 comments:

  1. you just made my day by following me!(:
    I've visited your blog over the past year and am so glad to find you again.

    xo, jana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you again! It's crazy. I've been blogging since like, 2005. Fifth grade. Weird stuff! I take bunches of photos too. Then I look through my phone, and I'm like, "How many photos did I take??"

    I'm gonna start visiting more blogs more often!

    -Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and I also like blogs with pictures that they have taken. It adds more fun I think anyways lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I was looking at the outfit pictures, and particularly the third one and I was thinking "hmm, that shirt looks familiar." Then three seconds later, "Oh crap, Relient K!" Thanks for making my day better through a simple shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Kris. I'm glad. Got that shirt with my Forget and Not Slow Down CD back in '09 but I ripped it up a lot :P
      Cool album artwork though :)

      Delete
  5. Why, hello new friend. When I saw you lived in Chicago I got excited. Do you actually live in the city or in a suburb?

    This is pleasant. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      I was born in the city and spent a large portion of my childhood in the West Ridge area of Chicago, but I'm living in the near suburbs currently.
      Lovely city, isn't it?

      Glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  6. yaaaay Jillian wrote a post!

    seriously though, I like this. I'm a big fan of your RK shirt, and I eat lots of salads too.

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.