Hello, good citizens of Apathy Land....

As your governor, I feel that it is my responsibility to explain the changes that have been going on around here. *Citizens whisper, and look around nervously*.
Rest assured, good people, they are temporary. I have been experimenting greatly with my layout, title, etc. But I will not change the URL, for your connivence.
Hmmm

Life is pretty good right now.
Soccer will start soon, and I am going to start piano lessons again, after my break, and I am planning on learning to play the violin. *gasp, say what??*
Yes, yes, this decision has come with great consideration, and I assure you, everything will work out fine in the end, and all's well that ends well, right? In the mean time though, it may just sound like I am dipping a cat in boiling water (FYI, I would never do that, it's just a figure of speech).

I find it interesting that so many of you could relate me when I said I can dial my Dad's number the fastest. I wonder if it has anything to do with a feeling of security. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Violin is such an interesting instrument with a unique sound. I wish you luck! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jill!
    i like the new layout and stuff!
    lol i noticed you put random nonsensical actions between your lines... did you get that from me??
    no offense if you did!
    you're awesome, just wondering.

    anastasia<3:)

    PS: my mom and dad are divorced so i can't dial his number really fast. but i can dial my mom and LP's like lightening. and i used to be good at gabe's and dad's when my mom and dad where together. i'm good at texting, but not so good at dialing numbers :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unapologetic Apathy. Interesting. MCR?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see that apathy is alive and well. When I was in high school, I was a founding member of the Senior Apathy Club.

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.