How was your week Jillian?


Thanks for asking. 
It was weird.





  • I almost got badly hurt. 
  • I lost someone I loved.
  •  I got a job. 
  • Gave Emma the silent treatment for no reason other than proving to myself it's possible.
  •  I started my web design classes.
  • Drove around a bit. 
  • Got called "hottie" by a complete stranger. 
  • Drank a lot of coffee. 
  • Found out that one of my favorite people ever is back from a faraway land after three years. 
  • Cried some. 
  • Went go-karting. Ha. 
  • Listened to music. 
  • Ate cookie dough. 
  • Read three books. 
  • Made a card for my friend's birthday.
  •  Blogged. 
I'm exhausted and overwhelmed right now.

3 comments:

  1. your blog is so pretty ^.^ i love your quirky posts, keep them coming x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love drinking coffee. sounds like you had a busy but fun week. i just got home from camping for 2 weeks yesterday so today i did basically nothing except laundry. {how fun}
    :]
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's number 9 about? jw Got back from camp yesterday =) left pretty much right after my grandpa's funeral. It was a good service I guess. Visitation was kinda weird and boring but I met some pretty cool cousins once removed and all that. Jesus loves you! =)

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.