Sneaky Sneaky

UNDERDOG
Everyone sees her
But nobody knows her
She screams in her pillow
For a better tomorrow
She hates it
But she takes it
Watch out for that girl......

.....One day she may change the world

Most of you know my best friend Emma. She runs the show over at our blog "The Next Generation Is Us" and has her own blog "Emj's Life" to top it off. You may or may not have known we were best friends, but that's besides the point.
The point is, today she had me read the lyrics to "Underdog" part of which is shown above. I absolutely loved it.
So I asked who it was by.
And she was all "hehe, it's the Jonas Brothers, surprise!!!"
Not funny Em. I have been tricked!! Tricked I tell ya!
No, No, I love ya. But still. LOL.
Then again, she knew I wouldn't have read it if I knew it was by the Jonas Brothers. I have passionately expressed my disgust with Disney spawn. But now I love this song, and it's not even on iTunes because it was written before the JoBro's became super famous and cheesy. And so I'm upset.
Well, kinda.
:|
But things are going well for me, thanks for asking.
Tomorrow is going to ROCK BIG TIME!!!
I just pray that everything happens according to plan.
LOVE, PEACE, AND SKATEBOARDING!
Jillian

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I knew you'd love the song if you didn't know who it was by!
    Love you, even though I did have to trick you! hehe. :D
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess those are good lyrics, despite the whole Jonas thing. Uhh...the Jonas brothers. Miley Cyrus...Demi Lovato...nasty, nasty little creatures. Selena Gomez is okay, though.

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.