if it's drama you want then look no further


...... I'm like the real world meets boy meets world meets days of our lives.

Greeting planet earth!

It's Jillian. Yeah. Her.

I'm so happy/ticked off that I think I might be killing myself with to many emotions.

Well, today I pre bought Relient K's newest CD, called "Forget and not slow down" and I did the whole elite package, so I get a really awesome tee shirt, and a huge band poster with my name on it, and an autographed VIP pass. I am so excited.



In the same breath. I want to die. My life is so insignificant.

6 comments:

  1. Well you kinda have 70 followers so I don't think that you're worthless and insignificant. GOD still loves you and is with you every step of the way. Jesus promised that life would be hard and we would face barriers and difficult situations. But GOD knows exactly what He's doing. I feel pretty small and unnoticed but I know that I have a place in Heaven and am going there when it's my time. However much life sucks I'm still gonna do my best to joy in Christ, revel in His glory, and praise Him for His many gifts and blessings. Hang in there. Jesus loves you! =) so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked this blog. Thought this post was kinda relevant. http://kentcrockett.blogspot.com/2009/09/astronauts-space-suit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Yay! Double woot and yay for band stuff (CDs, Band Posters, VIP passes, etc.)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life is nowhere near insignificant! I could computer slap you for saying that! Sometimes you're the most inspirational person I *know*. So there...you are AWESOME!!
    BTW, that's cool that you get all that stuff for preordering a C.D. Maybe I should start doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're blog set up is new. and confusing.. =/ I'll get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shweet! I didn't even know RelientK had a new album out until yesterday. *blush* I know. I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole"
_Adam Duritz

I love hearing things that aren't my own pathetic echoes.